REGISTER FOR THE WEB CONVENTION & SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT
Thank you all for making the inaugural international web convention a grand success. We are announcing the concluding physical conference in January 2021. Looking forward to your active participation in the physical conference to be held in October- November 2021
We invite abstract submissions for the Inaugural International Web Convention that will be held on December 19th and 20th, 2020. Guidelines for abstract submission are as follows:
Deadline and Submission Platform
The deadline for abstract submission is November 30, 2020, 11:59 pm IST (Indian Standard Time). Abstracts should be submitted through our online submission platform. Please scroll down and click on "Register Now" to submit your abstract.
Research Topics/ Themes
We invite abstracts for research studies exploring the following areas of research/ sub-themes:
· Contra- historicity of media education in South Asia.
· Media and technology: Evaluation of trends and need for modernization
· Corporatisation of media education in South Asia: Pains and pleasures
· Ensuring quality in South Asian media education
· Media education for subaltern voices
· Media universities: For whom the bell tolls
· Generalism vs. Specialisation in Journalism: A clinical critique
· Ideology and media education: Classroom conundrums
· Media literacy: Return to social watchdog function
· Media education for language media: A deviant deconstruction
Style and Format Guidelines
Maximum word limit for abstracts is 600 words (including the reference list) or 5000 characters. All abstracts should follow APA Style for writing and citations.
The abstract should provide an overview of the study and along with information about the study background, should also briefly provide information about the proposed methodology for the study.
For any questions regarding the submission and review process, please contact our research chair at firstname.lastname@example.org
Selected abstracts will be presented at the web convention followed by submission of the full paper to the conference secretariat. Completed submissions will be considered for publication by our publishing collaborators.
Early bird registration: US$ 15 or INR 1,000 (Till November 30, 2020)
Late registration: US$20 or INR 1,500. (December 01, 2020 onwards)
All abstracts will be peer-reviewed. Once you register for the conference, you will be entitled to attend all the sessions whether your abstract is selected for presentation or not. Once paid, the registration fee will not be refunded. All registered participants will receive a certificate of participation, the e-book of Abstracts, and an electronic copy of the conference proceeding.